How to Vape (Using a Vapor E-Cigarette)
Introduced to the U.S. market in 2007, E-cigarettes automatically activate with the slightest puff. The LED light glows as the nicotine liquid is heated into a smooth, thick vapor.
Users inhale and exhale the vapor just like cigarette smoke, but without smell, ashes, bad breath and yellow teeth. E-cigarettes are free of tar, tobacco and carbon monoxide. Most health experts consider vapor e-cigarettes to be a healthy alternative to tobacco smoking, however the Food and Drug Administration is studying side effects of inhaling pure nicotine.
E-cigarettes have two parts: a rechargeable lithium ion battery and a vaporizer (cartomizer).
How TO REFILL
- Never get any liquid in the battery; wipe excess with a cloth or paper towel.
- Always cycle your batteries and run them all the way down until no juice is left, then fully charge.
- Always keep the liquid in a cool, dark place with the cap tightly secure.
- Always use the same liquid in the same vaporizer (cartomizer).
- The LED light should blink three times when you plug it in, indicating that it’s charging. The charger light will turn green once fully charged.